KB Call Tracking is a standalone PBX software designed for use with standard PBX systems and has the following features:-
- 1. Telephone extensions are assigned to departments.
- 2. A Call Rates table determines unit rate charges for outgoing calls.
- 3. Raw data from the PBX unit is stored in the database and displayed under Call Records.
- 4. Reports can be printed by extension numbers, by date range, and by departments.
- 5. Bar and pie charts provide visual display of Call Statistics.
- 6. Utilities allow:-
+ User access restriction.
+ Purging of old data.
+ Database server configuration.